Hormonal birth control: Research before you try
Hormonal birth control is created with synthetic hormones which are halting our body’s nutrient absorption. The absence of nutrients follow with a flat-line on our overall mind and body’s functioning. Common side effects like depression, rage, anxiety, hair loss, urinary tract infections, migraines, weight gain, etc. are huge signs that the pill is not beneficial to our overall well being and growth.
Natural Birth Control
For those of you who do not resonate with charting, technology has thankfully created fertility monitors! Fertility monitors are designed with a computer algorithm that automatically calculates and stores each of your unique cycles. This algorithm determines if you can or cannot become fertile every day!
The Science of fertility monitors
- Ovulation occurs only once in each cycle. If two or more ovulations do occur, they will all take place within 24 hours.
- After ovulation, the egg is fertile for 18 hours at the most.
- Sperm can remain alive for a maximum of 5 days in the alkalized environment that cervical fluid brings.
The fertile window lasts 6 days in each cycle: Five days before ovulation and the day of ovulation.
What Is Daysy?
Daysy understands your body’s basal body temperature (BBT) flow, and will display colored lights to indicate whether you can or cannot become pregnant each day.
99.3% effective to achieve or prevent pregnancy with the use of abstinence or barrier methods (ie: condoms, withdrawal, etc.) during each fertile window. Fertility monitors have become a revelation for those who want to discontinue their hormonal contraceptive.
It takes only 30 seconds per day
- Every morning, take your daily temperature under your tongue (before getting up to use the restroom, drinking water, talking or cuddling).
- Input menstruation when necessary.
- Interpret if you are fertile or not for the day (24 hours).
- Plug into phone to sync with the daysyView App (optional).
- A green light: Very low chance of pregnancy. May go unprotected to prevent pregnancy
- A red light: Very high chance of pregnancy. Use abstinence or a barrier method to prevent pregnancy
- A yellow light: Possible chance of conception
- Flashing light: Pregnant
Who could benefit from using Daysy?
- Humans who do not desire to use the pill, or have experienced its side effects
- Humans who would like to feel the natural ebb and flow of their body (natural desire, motivation and simply experiencing the cyclic nature of the menstrual cycle).
You Will Learn
- What happens during each phase of the menstrual cycle
- Your flourishing natural opinions and desires
- How to pin point health issues
- When to be intimate with your sweetheart
Find Daysy on her website!
Keep in Mind
Only one device can be used per person.