Hormonal birth control: Research before you try
We’ve learned that hormonal birth control is created with synthetic hormones, solely harming our body’s uptake of nutrients. The absence of these nutrients follow with a halt on our overall mind and body’s functioning. Common side effects like depression, rage, anxiety, hair loss, urinary tract infections, migraines, weight gain, etc. are an indication that this form of birth control is not beneficial to our overall well being and growth.
Natural Birth Control
For those of you who do not feel that charting is for you, technology has thankfully created fertility monitors! Fertility monitors are designed with an algorithm that automatically calculates and stores your unique cycles. This algorithm determines if you can become fertile on any given day!
The Science of fertility monitors
- Ovulation occurs only once in each cycle. If two or more ovulations do occur, they will all take place within 24 hours.
- After ovulation, the egg is fertile for 18 hours at the most.
- Sperm can remain fertile for a maximum of 5 days, if given the alkalized environment that cervical fluid brings.
..There are only 6 days in every cycle when a woman can get pregnant: Five days before ovulation and the day of ovulation.
What Is Daysy?
Daysy understands your body’s basal body temperature (BBT) flow, and will display colored lights to indicate whether you can or cannot become pregnant each day. This device is 99.3% effective to either achieve, or prevent pregnancy with the use of abstinence or barrier methods (ie: condoms or withdrawal) during each fertile window. Fertility monitors are a revelation for those who want to ditch their hormonal contraceptive.
It takes only 30 seconds per day
- Every morning, take your daily temperature under your tongue (before getting up to use the restroom, drinking water, talking or cuddling).
- Input menstruation when necessary.
- Daysy will interpret if you are fertile or not for the next 24 hours.
- Plug into phone to sync with the daysyView App (optional).
- A green light: Very low chance of pregnancy, you may go unprotected to prevent pregnancy
- A red light: Very high chance of pregnancy, use abstinence or a barrier method to prevent pregnancy
- A yellow light: Possible chance of conception
- Flashing light: Pregnant
Who could benefit from using Daysy?
- Those of you who do not desire using hormonal birth control, or have experienced its side effects
- Those of you who would like to feel the natural ebb and flow of your body (natural desire, motivation and simply to experience the cyclic nature of the menstrual cycle).
You Will Learn
- What happens during each phase of the menstrual cycle
- Your flourishing natural opinions and desires
- How to pin point health issues
- When to be intimate with your sweetheart
Find Daysy on her website!
Keep in Mind
Only one device can be used per person.