Hormonal birth control: Research before you try
Hormonal birth control is designed with synthetic hormones, unlike the hormones found throughout the human body. Synthetic hormones are therefore halting our body’s natural nutrient absorption. The absence of nutrients follow with a flat-line on our overall mind and body’s functioning. Common side effects of hormonal birth control are depression, rage, anxiety, hair loss, urinary tract infections, migraines, weight gain, etc. These are all signs that synthetic hormones are not beneficial to our overall well being and growth.
Natural Birth Control
For those of you who do not resonate with daily charting your cycle, technology has designed monitors to track your fertility for you! Fertility monitors are an algorithm-based model that calculates when you are fertile each month. This algorithm determines if you can or cannot become fertile every day!
The Science of fertility monitors
- Ovulation occurs only once in each cycle. If two or more ovulations do occur, they will all take place within 24 hours.
- After ovulation, the egg is fertile for 18 hours at the most.
- Sperm have the ability to remain living for up to 5 days in the alkalized environment that cervical fluid brings.
The fertile window lasts 6 days in each cycle: Five days before ovulation and the day of ovulation.
What Is Daysy?
Daysy will indicate to you whether you can or cannot become pregnant each day, by understanding your daily body’s basal body temperature (BBT) flow.
99.3% to achieve or prevent pregnancy with the use of abstinence or barrier methods (ie: condoms, withdrawal, etc.) during each fertile window. Fertility monitors have become a revelation for those who have experienced negative side effects of synthetic hormones.
It takes only 30 seconds per day
- Take your daily temperature under your tongue (before getting up to use the restroom, drinking water, talking or cuddling).
- Input menstruation when necessary.
- Interpretations on if you are fertile or not for the day.
- Plug into phone to sync with the daysyView App (optional).
- A green light: Very low chance of pregnancy. May go unprotected to prevent pregnancy
- A red light: Very high chance of pregnancy. To prevent pregnancy, you must use abstinence or a barrier method during these times
- A yellow light: Possible chance of conception
- Flashing light: Pregnant
Who could benefit from using Daysy?
- Humans who do not desire to use the pill, or have experienced its side effects
- Humans who would like to experience the daily, weekly and monthly ebb and flow of their body (natural desire, motivation and simply experiencing the cyclic nature of the menstrual cycle).
You Will Learn
- What happens during each phase of the menstrual cycle
- Your flourishing natural opinions and desires
- How to pin point health issues
- When to be intimate with your sweetheart
Find Daysy on her website!
Keep in Mind
Only one device can be used per person.