- Devoted to evolving your self care practice
- Wanting to love your body and honor yourself
- Experiencing painful periods, heavy bleeding, long cycles, spotting etc.
- Coming off of hormonal birth control and want a trustworthy natural birth control method
- Wanting to get pregnant, naturally
- Wanting to learn how to gauge the health of your body
Can you relate?
All of my ladies who know they are capable of cultivating the best version of themselves.
You know what you want to cultivate but feel held back by lack of support, insecurity, or fear of shining TOO bright and losing those who are closest to you because they might not grow alongside you.
Fix your painful periods, irregular bleeding, and hormonal imbalance by connecting with your self and your menstrual cycle
Seasons of the menstrual cycle
We experience a continual interplay of internal reflection and outward productivity throughout each menstrual cycle.
The Fertility Awareness Method
Learn how to determine your fertile and infertile windows, as well as journey through your body's natural rhythm, health, and well-being.
Happy Hormones & A Happy You
Our culture is filled with environmental toxins, processed foods, and stressful lifestyles. I will be sharing daily, benign habits everyone can practice to help their body excrete toxins, assuring a woman her body is in an optimal state to ovulate.
Seats are limited
I am a Holistic Sexual and Reproductive Health Educator with a strong focus on menstrual health and fertility. My focus is aimed at teaching a comprehensive understanding of body literacy while intentionally training others to practice the fertility awareness method. I am especially passionate about collectively transferring the status quo of the menstrual cycle back to a special source of outward creativity, wisdom, and acceptance.
Ultimately, my goal is to shift perceptions women have accepted through cultural stigmas, replacing them with healthy and natural expressions of their individual cycles and unique selves. In my view, it is imperative women understand and embrace the beautiful flow of energies they experience during each cycle.
- Three-day course
- First online handouts sent January 7
- Live class dates: January 14, 21 & 28
- Meeting time: 4PM-6PM EST
One private consultation included with purchase.
- Embodiment practice
- Intro to fertility awareness
- Anatomy & physiology: female and male
- Effectiveness of charting for contraception & conception
- Fertility indicators: cervical fluid, basal body temperature and cervix
- Self care practice
- Sample charts
- Rules for contraception & conception
- Personalizing the practice for YOU
- Emotional release practice
- Recognizing imbalances
- More self care & guide to happy hormones
Natural Birth Control
We are not fertile at all times, which means we can have unprotected sex during certain parts of our cycles!
Get Pregnant Naturally
Get to know when you are fertile and when you are not in order to gain awareness of the optimal times to try to conceive.
Get to know your body on a whole new level. Learn how to point out imbalances right when they occur.
Class Platform (Zoom)
This class series will be held online in a group setting, using the Zoom platform. I will send a link through your email 10 minutes before each class begins (Zoom is free and simple to use).
Be the first to know
Be the first to hear about other upcoming offerings!