How Do I Use It?
Outercourse is an alternative sexual experience without vaginal penetration. This method of birth control is sometimes interpreted in two different ways:
- No penetration into solely the Vagina
- No penetration at all - No Oral, Anal, or Vaginal sex
Options: Kissing, Masturbation, Manual Stimulation, Body-to-body rubbing, Fantasy play, Sex toys, Oral Sex, Anal Sex.
How Much Does It Cost?
Nothing! Unless choosing to purchase sex toys.
What are the side effects?
You will not get any side effects by using this method for birth control. Be sure to communicate with your partner about each other's sexual limits for the most safety and comfort.
How Effective Is it?
100% Effective in preventing pregnancy.
- No hormones
- Can be a cure for painful intercourse
- Will increase trust and closeness with your partner
- Could help to prevent against HIV infection (AIDS) and any other sexually transmitted infections (STI’s) if Semen and Vaginal fluid are not exchanged
- Promotes healthy body awareness, gaining self-confidence and self-responsibility
- Sperm could drip near the Vulva