There are a number of birth control options available today, each categorized under one of the following methods: barrier, hormonal, intrauterine devices, sterilization, or emergency contraception.. but there are also behavioral methods and natural alternatives to choose from.
Listed below are both the natural and unnatural birth control options available today.
- Cervical Cap (FemCap)
- Fertility Awareness Based Methods
- Female Condom
- Male Condom
- Pull Out Method (Withdrawal)
Free of harmful chemicals.
- Birth Control Implant (Implantation and Nexaplon)
- Birth Control Patch
- Birth Control Pills
- Birth Control Shot (Depo-Provera)
- Birth Control Sponge
- Birth Control Vaginal Ring (NuvaRing)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) (Copper & Hormonal)
- Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception)
- Sterilization for Women (Tubal Ligation)